RETURNS AND WARRANTY
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We offer a 14-day return period on all items ordered directly from shop.kendatire.com. Any returned items must be in the same condition you received them in, including original packaging. Product returned to Kenda that has been used, is not in original packaging, or cannot be resold may result in no refund.
If you purchased your Kenda product from another online seller or your local bike shop, please work with that business to process your return. Product returned to Kenda that was not purchased from Kenda will result in no refund.
If you purchased your Kenda product directly from Kenda, please follow these steps to initiate your return:
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your original proof of purchase/order confirmation to initiate return. A Kenda customer service representative will get back to you within 1-business day with return confirmation. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam or junk folders.
· Package the product up and clearly write your name and order number on the outside of the box. A returned package without a copy of your receipt may result in up to a 2 week delay in issuing of your refund or no refund at all.
· Send the package back to Kenda at:
Upon receipt of product, a refund will be issued within 7 business days to the credit/debit card used in the original transaction. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to any returned orders. Remember, any original shipping fees will not be refunded. Should you have any questions, please contact Kenda customer support at email@example.com
All Kenda products are covered under warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1-year from the original date of purchase. Our tires are handmade and as with anything handmade, may have slight variations from tire to tire. Slight side-to-side wobble in the tread when new may occur and is normal. Remember, tires and tubes are considered consumable goods and our warranty does not cover damage due to normal wear and tear and/or usage. Examples of normal wear include tread wear, flat tires, cuts and tears due to road or trail debris, etc. If you purchased your Kenda product from your local bike shop or online retailer, you can either work with that party to handle your claim or follow the steps below to process your claim directly with Kenda. Please note that if your purchased your tire from a party other than Kenda and are choosing to claim warranty directly with Kenda, we are not able to process a direct refund, only a like for like replacement.
If you believe your product to be defective and would like to submit a warranty claim, please follow these instructions:
· Please collect your original proof of purchase/order confirmation showing your order number and date of purchase.
· Please collect a photo or video of the offending area/issue.
· Please collect a photo of the hot patch on the tire showing make and model information.
· Please send those items via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our customer service representatives will get back to you within 1-business day to discuss your claim and any possible resolution. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam or junk folders.
*Due to the increase of cycling in the US, we are experiencing a higher volume of emails and phone calls. We ask that you give us up to 2-3 days to respond.